To publish your files on the web, you need to upload them to our server, via FTP (File Transfer Protocol) Your allotment of space on the server, where your files will be stored, is often referred to as FTP space.
2. Do you support Telnet/ SSH for you hosting plan?
No. For security reasons, we do not support Telnet or SSH. All our hosting plans are set up as "ftp-only" by default.
3. My web pages are ready. How can I FTP onto my site?
You may choose any of the following methods:
1) Any FTP Client eg ws_ftp which you may download here
2) Via your internet browser by typing ftp://yourdomain.com
3) Publish from your web designing software
4. What FTP Client software do we recommend?
Our virtual servers can be accessed via FTP. To be able to ftp into our virtual server, you have to install an FTP Client software.
Please do not create anything outside these 4 main directories.
All other directories should be created within these 4.
6. Why does my web page fail to display on the browser when I access my domain after uploading?
There are a few possibilites:
You have not enabled your default document. Please name your default webpage as any one of the following according to your requirement: default.htm, default.asp, default.aspx, index.htm, index.html, index.asp, index.aspx, etc;
Your default page is not uploaded to the www folder;
The DNS propagation for your domain is not completed; or