1. What is SEO? SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. SEO means optimizing your site in accordance to a set of pre-determined keywords in relation to your industry. Its main objective is to allow your website to rank better in search results.
2. Why is SEO important for your site? Search engines have high traffics and normally traffic originating from search engines already looking for your product and services. SEO will allow your website to be more accessible to them.
3. Are there any risks in SEO? Yes. Using the wrong SEO method might get your website banned and permanently removed from the search engines .
4. How long does it take to see results? It normally takes between 2 to 4 weeks before results can be seen. The reason is: search engines visit some websites more often than others. And even after their crawlers can detect the on-page SEO changes; it will take sometimes bedore the new rankings are reflected in the search results.
5. What are crawlers? Web crawlers are mainly used by search engines to create a copy of all the visited pages for later processing, which will index the downloaded pages to provide fast and efficient searches.
6. I want my keywords to appear in Yahoo only. I don’t want to list in MSN. Can I get discount? No, SEO packages cannot be customized that way. No discounts will be given even if you only want to list on a single search engine.
7. Why do you only guarantee MSN or Yahoo? Can I have both?
Bear in mind that MSN and Yahoo are competitors, and both search engines impose their own rules and conditions for ranking. If a keyword appears to have a high ranking in Yahoo, it may not necessarily be ranked as high in MSN (vice versa). In general, we only guarantee top listing for either search engine. If you want your keywords to appear in both search engines, we encourage you to sign-up for the Exclusive Package (SGD 1980).
8. Why do you need to create “entry pages” or “mirror sites”?
Each search engine imposes their own ranking factors and it is difficult to optimize a website that will fit the rules of all search engines. In this circumstance, we need to create an “entry page” or “mirror site” to optimize targeted keywords to fit the search engine’s requirements.
9. Do I need to pay extra fees for creating “entry pages” or “mirror sites”?
No you don’t!
10. Do you provide SEO services for Google?
Yes, it is possible for us to optimize for Google. However, Google is probably the most difficult search engine to optimize for and it generally requires at least 6 months to achieve top ranking. It is always advisable to rank high in Yahoo and MSN so that when your website is indexed by Google, we can optimize further to achieve top ranking. You’ll only need to pay SGD 1980 for optimization in Google (Exclusive package is a prerequisite for this service).
11. What are the differences between MBCC SEO and other competitors’ offerings?
There are 2 key differences:
Most other “SEO experts” only optimize your website using the search engine’s “Sponsored Links” (“Sponsored Links” allow your website to be listed separately along with other search results for a fee, much like a paid advertisement).
This fee is calculated based on the number of “clicks” your ad receives, and the amount per click is usually USD 0.10 for 1 keyword. Depending on the popularity of the keyword, this fee could range from USD 0.10 to USD 10 per click. Imagine that your ad receives 10 clicks a day – you’ll have to spend anywhere from USD 1.00 to USD 100.00 daily!
Non-genuine visitors to your website (or worse, your competitors!) could easily drain your ad budget by clicking on your ads. You won’t be able to convert them to buyers and you’ll still need to pay for non-genuine clicks.
Sponsored links may appear intrusive, non-relevant or even “fake” to some visitors. Visitor attention is almost always more focused on natural (organic) search results.
Most other SEO providers only guarantee a top listing for 1 to 6 months. We guarantee Top 30 listing for 1 FULL YEAR OR YOUR MONEY BACK!
12. What happens if during the 12 months service period, my website drops from the Top 30 position?
We can only allow it to happen ONCE! We’ll then do our best to regain the Top 30 ranking. If your website stays out of the Top 30 position for accumulated period of 60 days (2 months) based on the free Search Engine Positioning Report provided to you monthly, we’ll refund payment based on the conditions set in agreement.
13. Can I rely on other sources besides the Search Engine Positioning Report to monitor the level of SEO performance?
Yes, and if you can furnish us with good evidence that your website is not listed within the Top 30 position for an accumulated period of 60 days (2 months), we’ll refund payment based on the conditions set in the agreement. We stand by our word!
14. How if I want my website to be listed on TOP 10?
As a minimum, we guarantee a Top 30 position in Yahoo or MSN. In actual fact, most of our clients are listed in the Top 20 and some even in the Top 10. We don’t over-promise and guarantee a Top 10 or Top 20 listing, because search engine rankings can easily fluctuate according to new rules and policies. However, if you require a minimum Top 10 listing, please contact us and we can arrange for a special arrangement with you.
15. Can I specify more than 6 keywords for optimization?
Yes you can. However, based on analysis we’ll only select 6 keywords that have the highest chance of making the Top 30. Among these 6 keywords, we can only guarantee that at least 3 of them will be listed in the Top 30.
16. Do I need provide the ID and password for you to access to my website?
Not necessary. In fact, we’d prefer not to do any modifications to your website. This is one of the reasons why we create an “entry page” or “mirror site” of your original website.
17. Will I be listed in the regional search engines such as Yahoo.com.sg or Malaysia.msn.com?
In most cases, if you’ve attained top ranking on main search engines, you’ll also (automatically) receive top listing in regional search engines. However, we don’t offer any guarantees for Top 30 positioning in regional search engines.
18. I only want my website to appear in a regional search engine, is it possible?
Yes it is. If you don’t have an existing country code domain name, we’ll help you register a domain name such as www.myname.com.my for this purpose. New terms and conditions of the SEO agreement will apply.
19. Can I change the keywords after they appear on the search engines?
No. Once you’ve confirmed the keywords, you won’t be allowed to change the keywords until the 12-month service period is up.
20. Can i choose to "sprread" the keywords across search engines? (i.e a few keywords targeted for Yahoo, and some for MSN)?
We don’t allow that. However, you can simply add USD 350 for the Enhanced Package to guarantee a Top 30 listing on both Yahoo and MSN for the same set of keywords.